One of the most enthralling experiences of a tech blogger is when a non-obvious prediction comes true. Similarly, most dejected feeling comes when a prediction goes horribly wrong. So, I can empathize with Robert Cringely when he says: That’s what I expect will be my epitaph: “He was either brilliant or stupid.” If you read … Continue reading
- 531,345 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?