Irrespective of what the Agile Manifesto says (“Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiation”) we do require signed contract for ANY medium to large software outsourcing engagements – and that includes agile projects. Why? Because when there is a commercial arrangement between 2 parties for delivery of any service where a significant amount of financial transaction is … Continue reading
- 514,285 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- How do you think?
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?