You may be thinking how a failure can be a game changer. Yes, it is easy to understand that if Windows 8 succeeds then the tablet and smart phone computing would be changed forever, but how can it change the game by failing? Well – if Windows 8 fails then it would be an official … Continue reading
- 521,221 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Cloud Computing Trend - Minus the Hype
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies