Is the hype about MDM over? According to a recent study by the 451 Group research firm: Fewer than 15 percent of enterprises have deployed an MDM tool beyond Microsoft Exchange’s native capabilities. Most organizations feel that encryption and password requirements, coupled with the remote lock and wipe capabilities, provided by Exchange is sufficient So, … Read more
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture shar.es/lQR65 via @sharethis 1 week ago
- Don't miss the real point about Google Glass shar.es/lDkaG via @infoworld 1 week ago
- Are You Only Pretending to Be in the Right Job? | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 1 week ago
- 305,109 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Cloud Computing Trend - Minus the Hype
- What is TOGAF - without jargon