Will 3D printing really change the world? “Just like the Industrial Revolution, the assembly line, the advent of the internet and the Social Media phenomenon, 3D Printing will be a game changer” – Forbes: Will 3D Printing Change The World? (2012 March) Since the impact is impossible to predict, let me just give you the … Read more
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture shar.es/lQR65 via @sharethis 1 week ago
- Don't miss the real point about Google Glass shar.es/lDkaG via @infoworld 1 week ago
- Are You Only Pretending to Be in the Right Job? | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 1 week ago
- 304,244 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Cloud Computing Trend - Minus the Hype
- What is TOGAF - without jargon