[Update September, 2012 - R&D spend data from Dan Lyons's post (figures are R&D spend as a % of revenue Google - 14%, Microsoft - 14%, Samsung - 6%, Apple - 2%] This is true not only in absolute dollar term but also true as a percentage of revenue. In fact, Microsoft spends more on R&D … Read more
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture shar.es/lQR65 via @sharethis 1 week ago
- Don't miss the real point about Google Glass shar.es/lDkaG via @infoworld 2 weeks ago
- Are You Only Pretending to Be in the Right Job? | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 2 weeks ago
- 306,206 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Cloud Computing Trend - Minus the Hype
- What is TOGAF - without jargon