Survey conducted by Scott Ambler has consistently (2008, 2010 & 2011) shown that Agile and Iterative Projects have been more successful. Apart from the fact that Agile has been consistently been more successful compared to traditional approach, these survey result show two more interesting result – one of them is very surprising. 1) The gap … Read more
- 9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact. (via @Upworthy) upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-am… 1 month ago
- RT @HansaIyengar: Google ROCKS :) lnkd.in/7tdrA8 4 months ago
- Proof of marks tampering by board!!! Do read this - @debarghya_das: Hacking into the Indian Education System qr.ae/p5IKE 6 months ago
- 393,603 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?