True, the computer system Watson, created by IBM beat all human competition in the US reality quiz show Jeopardy! But does it make Watson intelligent – is it an important step towards Singularity? Is it a significant step in the field of AI? Or, is the win meaningless and does not imply anything significant? What … Read more
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture shar.es/lQR65 via @sharethis 1 week ago
- Don't miss the real point about Google Glass shar.es/lDkaG via @infoworld 1 week ago
- Are You Only Pretending to Be in the Right Job? | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 1 week ago
- 305,614 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Cloud Computing Trend - Minus the Hype
- What is TOGAF - without jargon