True, the computer system Watson, created by IBM beat all human competition in the US reality quiz show Jeopardy! But does it make Watson intelligent – is it an important step towards Singularity? Is it a significant step in the field of AI? Or, is the win meaningless and does not imply anything significant? What … Read more
- 9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact. (via @Upworthy) upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-am… 1 month ago
- RT @HansaIyengar: Google ROCKS :) lnkd.in/7tdrA8 4 months ago
- Proof of marks tampering by board!!! Do read this - @debarghya_das: Hacking into the Indian Education System qr.ae/p5IKE 6 months ago
- 394,663 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?