Do you really believe that adopting agile practices will help you achieve work life balance? One of the principles behind agile manifesto hints that it is possible: “…Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely…” However, the real world is different. We live in … Continue reading
- 443,739 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- How do you think?
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war