Silly question – or is it? How do you judge if a methodology can be classified as agile methodology? Can Iterative or Spiral development methodology be classified as agile? What about Six Sigma or Lean process? On what basis will decide will you decide? If you go by the Forrester classification, Iterative or Spiral development … Read more
- Givers take all: The hidden dimension of corporate culture shar.es/lQR65 via @sharethis 2 weeks ago
- Don't miss the real point about Google Glass shar.es/lDkaG via @infoworld 2 weeks ago
- Are You Only Pretending to Be in the Right Job? | LinkedIn linkedin.com/today/post/art… 2 weeks ago
- 307,367 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Cloud Computing Trend - Minus the Hype
- What is TOGAF - without jargon