One of the most enthralling experiences of a tech blogger is when a non-obvious prediction comes true. Similarly, most dejected feeling comes when a prediction goes horribly wrong. So, I can empathize with Robert Cringely when he says: That’s what I expect will be my epitaph: “He was either brilliant or stupid.” If you read … Continue reading
- Internet of Things to Propel Citizen Engagement: IDC lnkd.in/emqFfEy 3 months ago
- In Innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is interesting read - wp.me/pwfa1-1ZI via @ZimmerJohn 4 months ago
- In innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is an interesting read! lnkd.in/e8ar65d 4 months ago
- 584,787 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?