Irrespective of what the Agile Manifesto says (“Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiation”) we do require signed contract for ANY medium to large software outsourcing engagements – and that includes agile projects. Why? Because when there is a commercial arrangement between 2 parties for delivery of any service where a significant amount of financial transaction is … Continue reading
- 713,367 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Artificial Intelligence - Myth or Reality, Boon or Bane
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- How do you think?
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?