Irrespective of what the Agile Manifesto says (“Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiation”) we do require signed contract for ANY medium to large software outsourcing engagements – and that includes agile projects. Why? Because when there is a commercial arrangement between 2 parties for delivery of any service where a significant amount of financial transaction is … Continue reading
- 672,707 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Technology Trends that Require Scrutiny
- What is TOGAF - without jargon
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war