Do you think that a software being a voting member of the board of director is science fiction then think again! It has actually happened! VITAL (Validating Investment Tool for Advancing Life Sciences), which is a software, has been appointed as a voting member by Deep Knowledge Ventures (DKV), a Hong Kong based venture capital … Continue reading
- 722,784 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Technology Trends that Require Scrutiny
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?