Way back in 1969, as a kid, I watched a very interesting movie – “2001: A Space Odyssey”. It was a science fiction where a super intelligent computer program HAL is in-charge of a mission to Jupiter which also carries several astronauts. The program becomes rogue and tries to kill all the astronauts. The hero … Continue reading
- 707,396 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Artificial Intelligence - Myth or Reality, Boon or Bane
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- How do you think?
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?