Survey conducted by Scott Ambler has consistently (2008, 2010 & 2011) shown that Agile and Iterative Projects have been more successful. Apart from the fact that Agile has been consistently been more successful compared to traditional approach, these survey result show two more interesting result – one of them is very surprising. 1) The gap … Continue reading
- Internet of Things to Propel Citizen Engagement: IDC lnkd.in/emqFfEy 3 months ago
- In Innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is interesting read - wp.me/pwfa1-1ZI via @ZimmerJohn 4 months ago
- In innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is an interesting read! lnkd.in/e8ar65d 4 months ago
- 584,613 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?