Survey conducted by Scott Ambler has consistently (2008, 2010 & 2011) shown that Agile and Iterative Projects have been more successful. Apart from the fact that Agile has been consistently been more successful compared to traditional approach, these survey result show two more interesting result – one of them is very surprising. 1) The gap … Continue reading
- 552,916 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war