Survey conducted by Scott Ambler has consistently (2008, 2010 & 2011) shown that Agile and Iterative Projects have been more successful. Apart from the fact that Agile has been consistently been more successful compared to traditional approach, these survey result show two more interesting result – one of them is very surprising. 1) The gap … Continue reading
- Internet of Things to Propel Citizen Engagement: IDC lnkd.in/emqFfEy 1 month ago
- In Innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is interesting read - wp.me/pwfa1-1ZI via @ZimmerJohn 1 month ago
- In innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is an interesting read! lnkd.in/e8ar65d 1 month ago
- 571,421 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile