Survey conducted by Scott Ambler has consistently (2008, 2010 & 2011) shown that Agile and Iterative Projects have been more successful. Apart from the fact that Agile has been consistently been more successful compared to traditional approach, these survey result show two more interesting result – one of them is very surprising. 1) The gap … Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 722,846 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Technology Trends that Require Scrutiny
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader