What has “The Hunger Games” got to do with the impact of automation? I am a fan of the series of the books and the movies. However, find that there is something very illogical about the whole setting. No, I am not talking about any specific situation on any specific element of the story. Neither it is … Continue reading
- 713,367 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Technology Trends that Require Scrutiny
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?