What has “The Hunger Games” got to do with the impact of automation? I am a fan of the series of the books and the movies. However, find that there is something very illogical about the whole setting. No, I am not talking about any specific situation on any specific element of the story. Neither it is … Continue reading
- 707,396 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Artificial Intelligence - Myth or Reality, Boon or Bane
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- How do you think?
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?