Do you think that a software being a voting member of the board of director is science fiction then think again! It has actually happened! VITAL (Validating Investment Tool for Advancing Life Sciences), which is a software, has been appointed as a voting member by Deep Knowledge Ventures (DKV), a Hong Kong based venture capital … Continue reading
- 713,367 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Artificial Intelligence - Myth or Reality, Boon or Bane
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- How do you think?
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?