True, the computer system Watson, created by IBM beat all human competition in the US reality quiz show Jeopardy! But does it make Watson intelligent – is it an important step towards Singularity? Is it a significant step in the field of AI? Or, is the win meaningless and does not imply anything significant? What … Continue reading
- 682,672 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Technology Trends that Require Scrutiny
- What is TOGAF - without jargon
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war