True, the computer system Watson, created by IBM beat all human competition in the US reality quiz show Jeopardy! But does it make Watson intelligent – is it an important step towards Singularity? Is it a significant step in the field of AI? Or, is the win meaningless and does not imply anything significant? What … Continue reading
- Internet of Things to Propel Citizen Engagement: IDC lnkd.in/emqFfEy 1 month ago
- In Innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is interesting read - wp.me/pwfa1-1ZI via @ZimmerJohn 1 month ago
- In innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is an interesting read! lnkd.in/e8ar65d 1 month ago
- 571,252 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Google is winning the Ecosystem war
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- How do you think?