True, the computer system Watson, created by IBM beat all human competition in the US reality quiz show Jeopardy! But does it make Watson intelligent – is it an important step towards Singularity? Is it a significant step in the field of AI? Or, is the win meaningless and does not imply anything significant? What … Continue reading
- 648,395 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell