Do you really believe that adopting agile practices will help you achieve work life balance? One of the principles behind agile manifesto hints that it is possible: “…Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely…” However, the real world is different. We live in … Continue reading
- Internet of Things to Propel Citizen Engagement: IDC lnkd.in/emqFfEy 1 month ago
- In Innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is interesting read - wp.me/pwfa1-1ZI via @ZimmerJohn 1 month ago
- In innovation, if you are debating quality vs quantity - this is an interesting read! lnkd.in/e8ar65d 1 month ago
- 571,125 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Technology Adoption – 2 beliefs you need to undo
- The Myth of No Upfront Design in Agile
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?