Nobody else in the history of business has achieved what Steve Jobs has achieved as a CEO. He has taken Apple from death bed (in 1997 it was dying) made it the most valuable company on earth. Interesting story: What Happened After Apple Fired Steve Jobs and How we was able to turn it around … Continue reading
- 467,533 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Curious story of software outsourcing
- Agile, Offshoring and Dreyfus Model of Learning
- Is Facebook clueless about how to justify its IPO price?
- Blogging Tips - 3 Things that have worked for me
- Gartner Hype Cycle 2012 – Emerging Technologies
- Agile Self-Organizing Teams and Role of a Leader
- Does having more data allow you to make better decision?
- Seth Godin vs Malcolm Gladwell
- How do you think?
- Big Data – Is it a solution in search of a problem?